Re: [SLUG] Off topic, kind of ..

From: Ed Centanni (ecentan1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Fri Aug 03 2001 - 07:38:59 EDT

Maybe they're all Solaris users and look down of us "Free OS" types?
Otherwise they have a serious and embarrassing credibility problem.

But, now that the subject is broached, just how would we respond to
someone who posted a lot of pro-microsoft stuff here? I can't say I
would feel kindly toward them.

Ed.