Re: [SLUG] Verizon DSL -- Anything I Should Know?

From: edoc (kd4e@arrl.net)
Date: Sat Aug 18 2001 - 20:15:30 EDT

> Do they still require you to be locked into a year's
> contract to get past the first month? I never heard
> of any other DSL provider requiring that.
>
> 73 (= Best Regards) de: (= this is) Ron ka4inm@qsl.net

Nope. 30 day free trial then month to month after that, no term
commitment.

Will have to check the verison site for answers to their current
residential contract specs.

What does a minimum business account cost from them? While
I don't plan to immediately host a home web site on my e-smith
box, I suppose that is an interesting option!

Thanks! Doc