Re: [SLUG] KDE2.2

From: R.G. Mayhue (r.g.mayhue@verizon.net)
Date: Mon Aug 20 2001 - 01:10:24 EDT

On Sunday 19 August 2001 11:47 pm, Seth Hollen wrote:

> I've been playing around with it on suse here and I tried the new
> redhat beta on my laptop and I really like the speed
> impovements--much much faster :) . One question though, anyone know
> how to add gnome as a choice to the kde login manger (like it was
> before)

Use the command chksession -l as root. It will output all the
available WM sessions. Then open the KDE control center to System ->
Login Manager -> Sessions and click the Modify button at the bottom
of the page and it will ask for the root password. Then you can enter
all the sessions in the box near the bottom exactly as chksession -l
printed them before. Remember that case matters...ie: KDE is not the
same as kde etc.

That should do it.

--
R.G. Mayhue