Re: [SLUG] KDE2.2

From: Seth Hollen (seth@hollen.org)
Date: Sun Aug 19 2001 - 23:47:47 EDT

I've been playing around with it on suse here and I tried the new redhat beta
on my laptop and I really like the speed impovements--much much faster :) .
One question though, anyone know how to add gnome as a choice to the kde
login manger (like it was before)

--
Seth
Seth@hollen.org

I live in my own little world, but it's ok... they know me here.