[SLUG] Adding slave HD

From: SOTL (sotl155360@earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Aug 30 2001 - 19:10:59 EDT

I have just added brand new unformed 2ND HD to my system.

I reconfigured the jumpers on the HDs for master slave.

I have 2 master HD with only one being in the system at a time. They are in
interchangeable drawers.

The second master is also new and unformed.

Plans is to put current operating system on one and test or update system on
the second.

Questions:

If I configure both new HD by installing a new system on the master and using
the complete slave HD as a data drive what do I have to do to make the
original master HD see the new slave HD?

Thanks
Frank