Re: [SLUG] Server project for non for profit organization

From: SOTL (sotl155360@earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Aug 30 2001 - 20:30:44 EDT

Please educate me a little bit more here.
There are 2 and only 2 computers for this network
Linux Box -> Server/router/gateway -> 192.168.1.1 -> lan_sys_opt
Win 98 Box -> Workstation -> 102/168.1.2 -> lan_user

If I understand you correctly what you are saying is that if I copy your
samba.conf file to my samba.conf file and make the above changes I should be
able to see the network from the Win98 box?

At that point how do I set up my Win 98 box? ie what settings do I use?

Thanks
Frank