Re: [SLUG] Inexpensive Tape Drive

From: Bill Ehlert (Ehlerts@SoftHome.net)
Date: Fri Aug 31 2001 - 11:44:07 EDT

Glenn,

I'm sure you'll be happy with the hard drive in a mobile rack combo for
backup.

There is one caveat... Buy extra mobile racks at first because over time,
suppliers change stock and you might not be able to find the same racks 6
months from now. We bought eight racks and five drives to start and now we
are looking and having trouble finding the same style rack.

Good luck,
Bill

From: "Glenn Meyer" <gtmeyer@hotmail.com>