RE: [SLUG] Making ZIP executables in Linux.

From: Brett Simpson (Simpsonb@hillsboroughcounty.org)
Date: Fri Aug 31 2001 - 12:07:00 EDT

I downloaded it and was able to get it too work except for making windows executables. The web site says you can create windows self extracting executables once you get the licensed version. Unless anyone knows of any free ones it looks like have to get this one. Fortunately the linux version is 22 bucks cheaper than all the rest. :)

>>> Matt.Miller@expanets.com 08/31/01 09:53AM >>>
Your best bet is PKZIP for UNIX, which is the standard that all .zip
compressions are based on: http://www.pkware.com/downloads/pkzipu251d.html
The downside being that PKZIP is shareware and I believe it requires
registration to create self-extracting zipfiles.
Matt