[SLUG] NPR newbie workshop

From: R.G. Mayhue (r.g.mayhue@verizon.net)
Date: Fri Aug 31 2001 - 23:23:14 EDT

*** NOTICE***

Tomorrow at the NPR meeting we will start the first of the "newbie
workshop" meetings. The newbie workshop meetings will consist mainly
of the building, installation and configuration of a low priced
multiboot generic workstation that may later be donated to the NPR
public library (I'll need to check on that).

Tomorrow we will focus on what defines a low priced generic
workstation and do some planning as to what distribution we are going
to install etc.

If you want to be a part of the newbie workshop and can't make it to
tomorrows meeting or future meetings I will be putting a web site
together that will document the whole process with pics and
instructions etc. The URL will be announced later when I decide where
I want to put the site.

I will have more details after tomorrows meeting. This will be
hopefully the first of many such meetings.

The NPR meeting starts at 1:00 PM.

--
R.G. Mayhue
r.g.mayhue@verizon.net