Re: [SLUG] Looking for a low cost sound card for Linux

From: Carson Wilcox (carson_wilcox@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Sep 04 2001 - 08:39:26 EDT

While I agree with the "you are not learning anything"
for the most part. I have to comment that while
learing is a good thing, for Linux to become more
mainstream, things like autodetect need to work a lot
better. The majority of users are not interested in
"learning", the simply what to sit down and "use". I'm
not making a judgement, simply facing the facts of the
real world.

Carson

--- "Patrick Grantham (aka. Mr Yahoo)"