Re: [SLUG] Looking for a low cost sound card for Linux

From: Patrick Grantham \(aka. Mr Yahoo\) (pwgrant@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Sep 04 2001 - 09:49:41 EDT

I also agree to a certain extent. Many people lack the time to devote to
being completely versed in Linux From my perspective, I cannot afford the
time. Although a sound card may be important to someone else, it is trivial
to me. I don't care how the bus interfaces with the IDE channel, I just
need it to work. The same is true with the sound card. Networking topics
and web software development are of far greater importance to me. BUT I
would like nothing more than to have more time to devote