Re: [SLUG] file transfer

From: Ian C. Blenke (icblenke@nks.net)
Date: Tue Sep 04 2001 - 12:24:07 EDT

Oh yes, Ed, I remember UUCP. Not very fondly, but I do remember it :)
Besides, who can possibly forget HoneyDanBer if you've been forced to
support it? ;) Bang path routing... oh what fun.

When SLIP became feasible (ie, 9600 baud modems finally reached the
realm of affordability), my quality of living was greatly increased. ;)

- Ian C. Blenke <ian@blenke.com> <icblenke@nks.net>
(or is that icblenke!nks.com!nks@uunet.uu.net ? ;)