[SLUG] dual boot

From: Mikes work account (mrock@stewartsigns.com)
Date: Thu Sep 06 2001 - 09:20:31 EDT

Can anyone point me to a comprehensive and detailed HOWTO that explicitly
tells me how to create a Linux system on a box that already has a working
'98 system?

I tried last night and could not get past the partitioning. I have 12G of
unallocated space on my drive and Disk Druid kept telling me that I did not
have enough room after two partitions. There are already two partitions on
my Compac Presario. both FAT. One for '98 and the other for the recovery
parition.

I know how to read instructions and most of what I have read thus far lack
detail. I need a 1,2,3....8,9 kind of thing.

Michael C. Rock