Re: [SLUG] Expired Domain Names

From: Brigitte (search@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Mon Sep 10 2001 - 23:02:04 EDT

The last time I renewed a domain name I received notices that the name had
expired for at least 6 weeks after I made the payment, so I'd say there's a
lag in the processing since NS is not the only Registrar and when the name
becomes available again depends on the individual Registrars policies.
For more information, check out:
http://www.printanddigital.com/features/DomainExpiration.asp

Brigitte