Re: [SLUG] Re:

From: Mark (mark@bish.net)
Date: Thu Sep 13 2001 - 13:18:19 EDT

Yeah, it's been mine as well. Some people in the past regularly never
posted anything concerning Linux, yet they were not un_sub_scribed, nor
were spoken to by the powers at be. I guess if you are a *friend* it is ok
and if you are not - you get a tongue lashing.

On Thu, 13 Sep 2001, Brigitte wrote:

> You will find that some people on this list can say anything they want,
> whether it pertains to Linux or not, and others are quickly snuffed out or
> ignored. Apparently there is a hierarchy of some sort, but personally I
> don't have the time or interest to even attempt to figure it out.
> If this offends anyone, so be it .. but that's been my experience.
>
> Brigitte
>
> At 10:00 PM 09/12/2001, you wrote:
> >Jeez, I just joined this list. I didn't read anywhere that this group had a
> >censor. Perhaps you may point out to me what is politically correct by your
> >standards or am I to be unsubscribed for asking this question?
> >
> >This is just an observation from a newcomer but it appears that this group has
> >some tight assed people in charge of something.
> >
> >Rusty
> >
> >SOTL wrote:

> > > I do not agree with this.
> > >
> > > Please move this physiology of hate to the political list where it will be
> > > appreciated. It is not appreciated here.
> > >
> > > If you not, I will remove you by the old unsubscribed method.
> > >
> > > Frank

| Mark Bishop (mark@bish.net) | Computer Engineer |
| 813.258.2390 | Network Engineer |
| http://bish.net | Embedded Programmer |