[SLUG] Need some help

From: bpreece1@tampabay.rr.com
Date: Fri Sep 14 2001 - 15:25:49 EDT

 Hello folks,
On Diana's PC we have it set to dual boot both Windoze and Mandrake 8.0
The other night we had to run scan disk and defrag on her Windoze side.
After that she rebooted the system now after the Boot Manger Loads up
we are getting a kernel panic.

Is there a way we can re run the mandrake setup as a upgrade option and let
it
reinstall so that we do not loose any data or are we basically SOL!

This is the first time I have ran into this problem so any help would be
appreciated.

BTW.
My Friend Mike and His Wife are ok.
Thanks Again