Re: [SLUG] Windows 98 problem

From: Steven Johnson (alinuxguru@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Sep 16 2001 - 19:36:11 EDT

Check out the folks at http://www.gtbpcug.org/ They may be of better
assistance to you with a tad less 'tude.

As someone already stated, it appears as if your Virtual Driver (Vxd) for a
VCOMM device (COM Port, LPT Port, or modem)is the source of the problem but
we may not be able to offer any more assistance than that.

The St Petersburg Times also compiled this list
http://www.sptimes.com/News/060401/Technology/Tampa_Bay_area_comput.shtml

dopler2@juno.com wrote:
> This is non-linux, but I know a lot of you use Windows. Of course,
> this may be a hardware problem.

Bryan-TheBS-Smith <b.j.smith@ieee.org> wrote:
I, for one, don't want to see this become a Windows debugging list.
OSS apps on Windows is one thing, but outright Windows OS-level
support questions is another. Besides, some of us don't use Windows
at all, period. ;-PPP