Re: [SLUG] good wireless net cards

From: Russell Hires (rhires@earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Sep 16 2001 - 16:32:24 EDT

I'm aware that you've obviously got an x86 PC, but I thought I'd throw this
in anyway :-) The folks who deal with Apple's Powermacs have had some success
at getting Apple's Airport Cards working well with Linux in the form of
kernel modules...So I know the cards work, but probably not the architecture,
nor the kernel modules for you...

Russell
Who is feeling glum that he doesn't have any wireless anything going on his
computer life :-)