[SLUG] How can I mount an NTFS share?

From: Glenn Meyer (me@glennmeyer.com)
Date: Tue Sep 18 2001 - 15:11:42 EDT

I have a mixture of NT and Linux machines. I store most of the important
data for all of my machines using Samba on one of the Linux machines because
it has the tape drive and cd-r for backups. Unfortunately, I have filled up
that server's drive space.

Now I need to restore a rather large file from tape and I don't have space on
the linux server. However, I do have a bunch of space on the NT boxes.

QUESTION: Is is possible to mount an NTFS file share from and NT machine on a
Linux server so that I can do the restore? I know I can use the Samba client
to access the space, but that wouldn't work with the restore. Any
suggestions (other than the obvious - get a bigger drive) would be
appreciated! Thanks!

Glenn.