Re: [SLUG] Increased logging

From: Glenn Meyer (me@glennmeyer.com)
Date: Mon Sep 24 2001 - 17:07:44 EDT

Thank you for your input. I have lived a rather shelter SCSI life. Most
SCSI experience has been with proprietary controllers and with NT 3.51 and
4.0, so I had not even heard of the other brands you've suggested. I will
look into picking up one of those.

This is a Wide controller and it worked with 6.2 and 7.0 RedHat if I pulled
it from the box during install and then added it later. But I really am
suspect of the card in this case.

Thank you for your input!