Re: [OT]: Re: [SLUG] Formating HD

From: Bryan-TheBS-Smith (b.j.smith@ieee.org)
Date: Mon Sep 24 2001 - 17:23:17 EDT

Mark wrote:
> Here's one vote for a moderated email list.

And here's one vote for you taking the time to do that moderation.
Understand it takes time and effort to do so. But if you're
willing.

> I'm getting sick of people's larger-then-life's egos.

No joke. I'm just a user trying to help others on a Linux/OSS list.

> I don't have time to wade through this crap and I'm seriously
> thinking about not participating anymore (un_sub_scribe) until
> people lose the attitude and start focusing on why this list is
> here.

No offense, and don't take this wrong, but threatening to
unsubscribe is a sure sign that you just want to complain. If you
want to make a statement, just unsubscribe. But even then, what
does that get you? This list is what we make it.

Instead of complaining, why don't you respond to other technical
posts. And unlike some people, respond with Linux/OSS suggestions.
Instead of continuing on and responding to everyone, I've just tried
to latch onto other threads and help where I can.

I might be a little "abbrassive" sometimes, but I try to answer all
questions that I can. Again, I'm a little "miffed" with all the
other Windows threads on this list. Sorry for my 'tude, if that
explains it.

-- TheBS

--
Bryan "TheBS" Smith   mailto:b.j.smith@ieee.org    chat:thebs413