Re: [SLUG] Formating HD

From: R P Herrold (herrold@owlriver.com)
Date: Mon Sep 24 2001 - 20:52:39 EDT

On Mon, 24 Sep 2001, Paul M Foster wrote:

> My apologies to those who have had to put up with this sniping.
> Unfortunately, this is the price you pay occasionally for an unmoderated
> list. The best thing you can do is exactly what Derek advocated: ignore
> abrasive posts and let their threads die. And I'll do what I can about
> it from my end.

Hear, hear. I second the Motion for Civility and restraint
here. There is plenty of room for fight and personalities
elsewhere.

Back to using Open Srouce tools, one road to send a given
miscreant elsewhere in one's .procmailrc is:

:0
* ^Sender.*slug.*nks\.net
* ^From.*miscreant.*domain\.com
        /dev/null

... Of course it is a rather one way trip.

-- Russ