[SLUG] Sizing Partitions

From: Chuck Hast (kp4djt@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Sat Oct 06 2001 - 20:38:47 EDT

I am trying to set up a small file server for about 8 people. I have
one hard disk that is 1G in size, I have a second one that is about
3G in size. How would you set up the partitions on them.

Obviously the OS and such stuff will go on the smaller one, and the
larger one will be where the user files will reside.

Can you give me some numbers?

--
Chuck Hast
KP4DJT