Re: [SLUG] Debian Library Problem

From: Glen (gurensan@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Sun Oct 07 2001 - 18:43:39 EDT

I've run into a *few* issues like this.

If you can get a static linked bash binary, you can use it to login to so you
can recompile a new readline and a new shell.

If you've got network access (doubtful - you're in single-user mode but it's
possible), you may be able to use lynx to get source if you don't have it
already.

Or, you can try to get the package to install under tcsh.

Hopefully one of these works.

        Glen