RE: [SLUG] Debian Library Problem

From: Miller, Matt (Matt.Miller@expanets.com)
Date: Mon Oct 08 2001 - 20:28:46 EDT

Thanks for giving me some direction Glen. I'll let you know if I'm
successful. I posted the same problem on the Debian-Users list twice to no
avail. I knew I should've posted here first...

> Or, you can try to get the package to install under tcsh.
>
> Hopefully one of these works.
>
> Glen

I already tried to re-install and uninstall the package(s) in tcsh; it
appears that a lot of debian packages reference/depend on bash to some
degree.
Matt