Re: [SLUG] Suse question

From: Patrick Grantham (pwgrant@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Oct 11 2001 - 11:52:50 EDT

I have found suse "easiest" to come up to speed on learning how to
install//admin/use. I am sure there are success stories out there with
other distros, but none of the others seem to be a comprehensive for the
newbie. The retail box also includes a printer manual. I suppose I could
now go back and even use slackware; now that I am over the largest portion
of the learning curve. They include more extras than I'll ever use (i.e.
Three kguis for samba.) They include free telephone support for the first
90days of registering. Although, I found I have never used it.

just my 2cents