Re: [SLUG] Re: Debian Kernel - Dumping Progeny for Woody?

From: Doc - KD4E (e.net@verizon.net)
Date: Wed Oct 17 2001 - 22:58:05 EDT

Sure appreciate the reply!

Guess I will try changing my /etc/apt/sources.list and update/upgrade
to Woody!

I would imagine the changes are so extensive that what little I have done
will be obliterated.

I will accept all of the defaults.

OK re reiserfs. Suppose I need to not try too many things at once.
Will get Woody installed and the sound vs pcmcia problem resolved, then
look at reiserfs.

Thanks! Doc