Re: [SLUG] Woody Upgrade -- PCMCIA Broken

From: Scott Piper (piper@ij.net)
Date: Fri Oct 19 2001 - 20:16:34 EDT

I have never used pcmcia other than with a palmtop, but i would say you
could issue the command

/etc/init.d/pcmcia start

also look in /etc/network/interfaces to be sure your eth0 listing is there -
something like

    auto lo eth0
    iface lo inet loopback
    iface eth0 inet dhcp (or iface eth0 inet static, with additional address
netmask network and broadcast lines)

then restart your networking with

/etc/init.d/networking restart

If that doesn't work, look in /usr/doc/ for pcmcia stuff

    scott