[SLUG] Dumb question time...

From: gyeomans@tampabay.rr.com
Date: Sun Oct 21 2001 - 07:42:05 EDT

I am running RH 7.1 on a Gateway Solo 9100. I have had previous version
running on this machine with no problem. Unfortunately, I have not been able
to setup sound to work properly no matter what I try. My question is whether
or not I can use an older version of sndconfig to setup my sound card, since
they got my card to work properly? The current version doesn't allow me to use
the settings that are available in the BIOS. Or if anyone can think of
something I have missed I would be greatly appreciative.

Greg
Yeomans