Re: [SLUG] I'm down

From: Norbert Cartagena (niccademous@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Oct 21 2001 - 13:01:03 EDT

> [ Pure hardware-related replies/further discussion
> should probably
> be made to the PC_Support address above ]

No, actually this type of discussion is one that's
quite welcome here. Though not directly Linux related,
all answers given will probably be given with the
Linux User mindset, ergo giving both hardware and
software support. Secondly, this is something which
many of our members will find a helpful future
reference (I know I certainly will).

Norb

=====
~ Good evening, Mr. Gates