Re: [SLUG] I'm down (beating the horse dead with a near ... ack, nevermind!)

From: Bpreece (bpreece1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Mon Oct 22 2001 - 22:33:08 EDT

>Should I appologize again? Or are you'all done?

>Let's see here ... you'all like to pat each other on the back while
>others accuse me of pulling my answers out of Google.

>Yeah, that's the 'tudes I'm looking for.
>Yes I have a 'tude of
>sort, but if you understand that I spend most of my time helping
>people and dispelling the FUD of people who largely use Windows on
>LUG lists, you'd have the some viewpoints too.

I think first it would be best if we can loose the tude.

 Any chance of this thing
>_dying_???

yes when you
DROP IT!

Thanks
B.Preece

P..S. as our S.L.U.G. President PF and one of our Officers Gnorb
mentioned I to Agree with them as being a Officer my self.
Any further comments the politics list is the one you want.
Flame, bicker, blow off steam or what ever else you may want to add.

Peace!