Re: [SLUG] Woody Messed Up Lots of Things

From: Russell Hires (rhires@earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Oct 22 2001 - 23:26:39 EDT

Well, if you're going to go clean Debian install, why don't you install
potato, and then change your sources.list from potato to woody, and then
"apt-get update && apt-get dist-upgrade"?

The kernel is easy to d/l, compile, and install once you've got woody going.

KDE was a bugger for me, for a while, but I did some digging around debian's
website looking for kde packages, and they are there. I'm even sending this
to you via Kmail! :-)

Russell