Re: [SLUG] Second of a Dozen Problems

From: Mike Manchester (mchester@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Oct 24 2001 - 06:13:03 EDT

Bob;
I use gqview in Gnome and it does everything you are looking for. But I don't
know if it will run under KDE or not. I'm a Gnome kind of guy:) Anyway looking
at the page for gqview it looks like the "g" in the name is for Gimp, so it
should work with KDE. Here's the link to there page. Note the latest release
also lets you find duplicate files in two different dirs.
http://gqview.sourceforge.net/

Enjoy

Mike M.