Re: [SLUG] Microsoft Convinces Me -- No M$ On My PC!

From: Ed Centanni (ecentan1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Sat Oct 27 2001 - 18:09:37 EDT

Here's a browser market share link -- discovered, of course, in my vast
underground caverns filled with links.

http://www.webreview.com/browsers/browser_faq.shtml

Don't know how often it's updated or it's source but it seems about
right. Funny, but for a Linux-hosted site, they don't seem to have
heard of Mozilla or Konqueror.

Ed.

R P Herrold wrote:

> On Sat, 27 Oct 2001, eDoc wrote:
>
> > Serhaps someone can create a neat Web page that tracks the
> > market percentage of the various browsers and we can make a
> > crusade out of driving the M$ percentage down one percent per
> > month starting with December 2001.
> >
> > Would that be fun or what?! :-)

<snip>