Re: [SLUG] What should be on Linux.com?

From: seth (seth@hollen.org)
Date: Sun Oct 28 2001 - 01:54:56 EST

I happen to like a lot of what is there now. I would like to see more
indepth coverage of specific software for linux. Say several articles on
some of the major programs like the GIMP, or Evolution, Apache, etc. not
a one part good article, or 2 quick ones, say one each week for a month
on apache and linux. This is linux.COM not .ORG it should be aimed at
more business and regular people, not developers.

-Seth