Re: [SLUG] What is a good printer?

From: Bill (selinux@home.com)
Date: Sat Nov 03 2001 - 21:42:49 EST

On Friday 02 November 2001 20:49, you wrote:
> As far as my experience, Lexmark printers are a beast to get to work
> with Linux. HPs usually (the spendy ones, that is) work, but I just
> don't like the print quality on HPs. That about covers my entire $.02.
>
> Glen

The wife's Lexmark 1100 was "a gimmee" and worth every penny. That's the
only Lexie I have any experience with. By now the original poster has
already bought a printer.

Hey ... guy ... yeah, you with the brand new printer ... whudja get?

If, after getting us to give him a fairly full education about bottom -
end printers, he got a full-duplex, dye-sublimation, 30 page a minute
monster so help me I'm gonna crawl through this wire until I find him and
TAKE that printer! :-))))))

Bill

--
icq #126373831 http://www.anhonestdesire.com
Linux a.genesis.com 2.4.13 #1 Fri Nov 2 18:11:37 EST 2001 i686 unknown