Re: [SLUG] What is a good printer?

From: Chuck Hast (kp4djt@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Sat Nov 03 2001 - 23:26:20 EST

On Saturday 03 November 2001 21:42 L, you wrote:

> The wife's Lexmark 1100 was "a gimmee" and worth every penny. That's the
> only Lexie I have any experience with. By now the original poster has
> already bought a printer.
>
> Hey ... guy ... yeah, you with the brand new printer ... whudja get?
>
> If, after getting us to give him a fairly full education about bottom -
> end printers, he got a full-duplex, dye-sublimation, 30 page a minute
> monster so help me I'm gonna crawl through this wire until I find him and
> TAKE that printer! :-))))))

You wish, I did not get anything. Seems that I needed to come up
with some more bux for some flooring, so much for the printer.

But indeed it was a education. Now to see where I can get the shekels
for the one you described up there, now THAT is a printer.

By way from my services file
port service
60069 teleporter #Transporter teleporter port
My ipchains file
-A input -p tcp -s 0/0 -d 0/0 60069:60069 -y -j DENY
No transporter gonna get through MY wires... Not only that the body just
gets dropped in the bit bucket...

--
Chuck Hast
KP4DJT