Re: [SLUG] chroot syntax

From: Russell Hires (rhires@earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Nov 08 2001 - 08:17:49 EST

Why exactly do you want to chroot? I don't think that's what you want. chroot
will just make a new root directory under another (the original) root
directory. You won't be able to boot from this directory, if that's what
you're trying to do...

I see you've posted to the debian-boot list, hopefully they'll be able to get
you some answers. The other message I sent over there was ignored pretty
much.... :-(

Russell