Re: [SLUG] Orphaned Machines

From: Mario Lombardo (mario@alienscience.com)
Date: Mon Nov 12 2001 - 00:19:28 EST

Maybe one of the churches in the area would let us borrow their picnic
tables and we could use some parking lot somewhere or maybe at the
church (maybe that's too much).

How about the high school in Tampa that we used to use at our old Tampa
meetings?!

That would be a great way to recruit the youth into our LUG! We could
install on there crappy machines, and they could take them home too, or
they could donate them; whatever.

Mario