Re: [SLUG] SuSE 7.3 retail

From: Doumbeck1@aol.com
Date: Mon Nov 12 2001 - 21:40:36 EST

In a message dated 11/12/01 7:42:26 PM Eastern Standard Time,
paulf@quillandmouse.com writes:

<< Y'know, a presentation or write-up on this would be really great. I'm
 definitely interested. Have you ever used Linux From Scratch?

Well http:www.linuxfromscratch.org is where I learned to do it. But I don't
quite do it that way for my self anymore. Its funny you mention LFS though
because I am one of the contributing member of that project. Although because
of my connection being broken, I haven't been there much in the last two
weeks. It amazing how your connection defines much of what you do.

The LFS book is probably enough of a "write up" it has a small maybe not so
well written explanation/introduction as to why one might choose to do this.

Perhaps a short plug/article on why one might want to investigate LFS and LFS
like methods of system building. Sure I can do that.

Scot Mc Pherson