Re: [SLUG] Orphaned Machines

From: Mario Lombardo (mario@alienscience.com)
Date: Tue Nov 13 2001 - 11:33:59 EST

You're right. I forgot about that. This guy has a booth there and
usually and sells every component for a dollar (MB, CD-ROM drives, hard
disks, floppy, network cards, VGA/TV cards).

http://www.junkfest.com

He's coming: 11/17 & 11/18 2001 to the Tampa fairgrounds, but not
everything is guaranteed to work :^(
In fact 1/3 do (for me).

Mario