Re: [SLUG] need help with ximian

From: Norbert Cartagena (niccademous@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Nov 20 2001 - 23:03:20 EST

--- Dusty Trisch <dusty@trisch.com> wrote:
> Hello Everyone.
>
> For the past 2 days I been tring to install Ximian
> Gnome, by downloading.
> I have it downloaded but when I try to install I get
> depencies error. it
> keep looking for a file name gal. I went thought
> all my cd and on the
> Mandrake wepsite I can not find what file I need to
> install. Does anyone an
> idear on the name of it.
>
> Thank you
> Dusty

Hmm... You know, I get the same mistake sometimes when
I try to install it with SuSE (usually when I don't
install enough Gnome stuff, for some reason...). Is
there a search feature in Drake that will allow you do
do a search through the package descriptions? That
might hold the key. You might also want to hit google
for the package (under gnome+gal+Mandrake or something
that matches your situation).

Good luck,

Gnorb

=====
If it were not for the last minute, nothing would get done.

-Anonymous