[SLUG] TuxGames

From: Norbert Cartagena (niccademous@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Nov 23 2001 - 20:15:54 EST

Just thought you all might be interested: For any of you buying planning
to buy videogames for Linux, you might be well advised to buy either
directly from Loki or from http://www.tuxgames.com. Tux Games has
promised to report the sale of all videogames to their respective makers
(ex. Castle Wolfenstein from Id) as Linux versions of the games, as
opposed to buying it from EB or local retailers that simply chalk it up
as a Windows Game sale. This might help get the numbers a bit straighter
when it comes to the sale of games and maybe finally we can get wide
spread support from video game makers.

Now, if I could just get my 3d woking on my ATI All In Wonder 128....

Gnorb