Re: [SLUG] KVM switches

From: Neil Kittipalo (kpneil@haube.org)
Date: Mon Dec 10 2001 - 22:20:41 EST

I've been using a four-to-one switch made in Taiwan called Aten.
Pretty good. Newer models look much nicer but I don't no of other differences.
I have very occasionally lost my mouse. Once or twice I found it rather
stubborn and even switching the Aten on and off did not help. Then unplugging
the DC psu and sticking it back in again did the trick. Sometimes if the
keyboard was okay switching to a console and back did the trick.
I emphasize that the problem not common - maybe once every couple of months
maybe?
Neil

--
  9:17am  up 323 days, 14:37,  1 user,  load average: 0.16, 0.03, 0.01