[SLUG] OLD hardware to give away!!!

From: Anita Pesola (jb2@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Sun Dec 30 2001 - 17:39:29 EST

Hi,

I just acquired a verrrrry old IBM system--a PCXT with the 5 1/4"
floppy, an unknown size HD with an extra unknown HD and two very wide
dot-matrix printers with an original IBM color monitor. If anyone's
interested, please email me off list. I think (but not really sure) that
this would make a very good Linux box or, in any case, someone might
want it for parts or something. I know *I* can't use it....:-) At the
very least, the case itself would make a very good boat anchor :-).

Anita