[SLUG] Missing Libraries

From: Frank Roberts - SOTL (sotl155360@earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Jan 04 2002 - 20:32:02 EST

Having slight problems with Koffice due to it being version 1.0 and the
latest version being 1.1.1-1 I decided to solve my simple operation problems
by installing the latest RPM.

Down loading worked great but on attempts to install the computer says that I
need libfam.so.0 and libkdeprint.so.0.

I have looked for these libraries in all the usual places, sorce forge, rpm
find, KDE etc.) but either their are not there or I am not looking straight.

Does anyone have any idea what location I may download these libraries from.

Thanks

Frank