Re: [SLUG] wireless for Linux

From: Mike Manchester (mchester@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jan 09 2002 - 10:45:23 EST

Thaks Ronan, do you know if Coyote will support passing IPSec. That's
what started this whole router thing :) My company requires IPSec to
connect to the corp network and I can't get my freesco Linux router to
pass IPSec. So I figured since I may need to replace the router why not
go wireless, like Linksys. Then I thought maybe there is away to connect
a wireless transmiiter to my linux router and save some money, as I can
get a Netgear on Ebay for < $100. Now I'm trying to figure out if it's
really worth the effort of setting up my linux router with wireless or
just go with the Linksys router even though the cost maybe a little
more. And I thougt this would be easy :O)

Mike M

--
perl -ne'chomp;$a.=pack"h*",$_;END{print"\n$a\n\n"}'<<RM
c496e657870225f636b6371202d49636f62737f6664702355736b637