Re: [SLUG] Video in/out hardware and software advice needed

From: Logan (logan1304@home.net)
Date: Thu Jan 10 2002 - 06:37:53 EST

I do not know what the fps capture is for this card (threw out the box a
long time ago) but I use the Studio PC TV card with BTTV drivers and it
works perfectly. I was using my video camera as a to take pictures with
this system before I was using my digital camera. It has the RCA in
SVhs out and its less than $50.

Logan

--
6:30am up 5 days, 10:43, 1 user, load average: 1.04, 1.01, 1.00
The nice thing about standards is that there are so many of them to