Re: [SLUG] CMOS lost power

From: Mario Lombardo (mario@alienscience.com)
Date: Mon Jan 14 2002 - 12:55:12 EST

Bill, I didn't know these utilites existed, but my problem is I can't
find a large enough capacitor or battery on the motherboard. Paul
Foster pointed me to the matrixlist earlier in this thread. I'm
going to pull the archives and grep them. They don't have a search
engine :^(

I'm starting to think the CMOS gets its power from the power supply
capacitor drain. Unorthodox, but it's possible.

Mario