Re: [SLUG] Elx linux

From: Russ Wright (rwrigh10@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Sat Jan 19 2002 - 13:20:14 EST

Hey All

I just tried an install of RC2 on my test box and it burped and died at the
very end. I do give it high marks for ease of installation though. I had my
wife walk through the installation and with minimal coaching she was able to
choose the right options and start the install process. But right at the
very end it just burped and died. I'm going to try again later. I'll post
an update.

Regards
Russ W